Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Old, Dirty Gold before the Election. Pair of 1847 dates...$5 and $10 ..Happy All Saints Day! SOLD

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 1, 2020 3:15PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Howdy all,

For your consideration before the election an nice set of old date gold coins, 1847 to be exact, a really nice dirty $5, and a great looking $10 both in XF 45 condition. I really like this set for their age, condition, and even wear. I think the $10 is better than a XF 45. Neither have been to CAC to the best of my knowledge. Coins are priced below, shipped, insured. I can drop the shipping by about $10 if you want both in your collection (1 package).

$5 -- $SOLD
$10 -- $SOLD

Cheers,
Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SurfinxHI said:
    Howdy all,

For your consideration before the election an nice set of old date gold coins, 1847 to be exact, a really nice dirty $5, and a great looking $10 both in XF 45 condition. I really like this set for their age, condition, and even wear. I think the $10 is better than a XF 45. Neither have been to CAC to the best of my knowledge. Coins are priced below, shipped, insured. I can drop the shipping by about $10 if you want both in your collection (1 package).

$5 -- $710
    $10 -- $1210

Cheers,
    Surf

I'll take them. :)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 299 ✭✭✭

Beautiful old gold

MIKE B.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've bought many coins from SufinxHI and it's always been a great transaction. :)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.