Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2015 March of Dimes Special Silver Sets - in Original Gov't Packaging - low price!

RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 29, 2020 3:56PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sets are in perfect condition, includes all 3 coins in capsules plus original government packaging. No pics because we all know what they look like. The 2015-P reverse proof and the 2015-W silver dime both have mintages of 74,430, which is by far the lowest official mintage for any Roosevelt dime. They sell for $58 to $65 on eBay. My price $54 with free shipping. $51 each for 5 or more sets. PayPal preferred.

If you want only the two dimes, not the silver dollar nor the COA nor the boxes, I will discount the sets by $17 each. Thus you would pay $37 ($54 - $17) for a set of just the two dimes in their capsules.

Edited to add paragraph 2.

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

Comments

• Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

photos?

• Options

I have 25 sets, it is unlikely that I will post pics of all 25 sets. All the sets are perfect.

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RichieURich said:
    I have 25 sets, it is unlikely that I will post pics of all 25 sets. All the sets are perfect.

Perhaps just ONE for those of us who are unfamiliar and too lazy to Gargle it?

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

He shouldn't have to post pics...this is a very common set and US Mint product...he is a well known seller and this isn't a $5000 item. lol

• Options

I'll take 5 sets - sending PM

• Options

Still have some sets left, great holiday gifts.

Thank you for the orders so far.

• Options
    Danno44Danno44 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

I’ll take 1 full set with COA etc. sending PM.

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭

I’ll take 1 full set with COA etc. sending PM.

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭

This set is really nice, thanks for the fast service!
    Al