Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD!! - NEW Listing - FSH - 1866 Two Cent 2C MS64+RD PCGS w/CAC, PCGS Pop only 2

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 27, 2020 7:42AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Please don't mix up this listing with my other listing on BS&T that's a 1868 Two Cent MS65+RB PCGS w/CAC, PCGS Pop only 3. Also don't mix it up with my very recent BS&T listing that has SOLD - 1871 Two Cent MS65RB PCGS w/CAC.

I am a collector, and not a dealer, but some may argue that point since I am offering this coin for sale to a wide audience.

I just upgraded this coin in my Registry Two Cent Classic Set, Circulation Strikes, currently ranked #5 (D.L. Hansen has two of the four sets ranked ahead of mine, but NONE of those four higher ranked sets is 100% CAC like mine).

1. There have been 38 1866 Two Cent Pieces graded MS64RD or MS64+RD by PCGS. Of those 38, only two merit the "+". This is one of those two! (NGC only graded one 1866 Two Cent Piece as MS64RD, with none with a "+" or "*").

2. Of those 39 coins mentioned above, only 2 merit the coveted CAC sticker. At this price point, you'd figure almost all were sent to CAC. For those without a CAC, you should ask yourself why it doesn't have one?

3. I was able to track down the other coin PCGS graded as MS64+RD, and it does NOT have a CAC. As such, my coin is the only one at the MS64RD level that merits both a CAC AND a "+".

My price is $975 via regular PayPal (no PP Gift Payments) and includes free USPS First class mail shipping. Due to the value, a signature will be required.

Please look at my 1828 Coronet/Matron large Cent MS65BN graded by PCGS with a CAC, my high grade 1911 Proof Barber Quarter PR67CAM graded by PCGS, with a CAC, and my 1868 Two Cent MS65+RB graded by PCGS with a CAC (PCGS Pop only 3). All are listed over the next few pages on the BS&T.

Terms: Full 7-day return privilege from when you receive the coin. In the unlikely event you are unhappy, all returns must use a return label that requires my signature upon redelivery to me.

I will only ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. I will email you the tracking number. We will provide each other with a valid email address.

Successful BST Transactions: ChrisH821 x 2; D1no; MsMorrisine; pnies20; radioman; Relaxn; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68; sonorandesertrat x 2; UltraHighRelief; Willy.

Please message ANY questions. Thank you.

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
Tagged:

Comments