Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay search question

Is there a way to permanently exclude specific individual auctions from inclusion in your key word search emails? Like a tickbox or something that indicates "I will never ever buy this thing, please hide it from me forever"?

Comments

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 26, 2020 8:54AM

@thehallmark said:
    Is there a way to permanently exclude specific individual auctions from inclusion in your key word search emails? Like a tickbox or something that indicates "I will never ever buy this thing, please hide it from me forever"?

I have wanted the same thing, almost like marking it viewed and mark it to never show. There are always those listings that keep coming back up in your search results time and time again. You can only have so long of a search string.. so you run out of space for the “-“ exclusions.

I have just excluded certain sellers that relist items daily or like to use a title that messes with my results.

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

You can include or exclude several search parameters by placing parenthesis around them separated by a comma

example to include items in search
    psa (8, 9, 10) or (yankees, twins) to search specifically those grades and teams for his example.

to exclude items in a search just put a - immediately in front of the parenthesis
    exmple to exclude no twins or yankees

psa (8, 9, 10) -(yankees, twins)

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets