Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2006 silver eagle and 2011 silver eagle sets that are unopened and First Strike eligible

raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭
edited October 24, 2020 6:50PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

The first two photos are of a single set of 2006 silver eagles that are sealed directly from the mint but doesn’t qualify for First Strike eligibility but is guaranteed virgin and all 70’s ARE possible! Asking $600 which includes registered shipping, and double boxing. The next three photos are a box of two (2) 2006 silver eagle proof sets. I haven’t seen any for quite sometime that are guaranteed unopened directly from the mint and are First Strike eligible. If any of these sets come back other than described, I will refund shipping both ways and shipping to Pcgs and grading fees.Asking $1550 which includes all shipping options. The third and biggest of boxes is a single set of the 5 coin 2011 silver eagle coins. I don’t know why it’s so big, perhaps there are actually two sets inside? The shipping date was 11/9/11, and Pcgs requires that this was shipped before 7 Dec 11. Asking $675 which includes shipping, handling, and of course, double boxing. I have been here on the boards since 2001 and have had trades/deals with many here on the boards. I have also been on E-bay since 1998 without a single complaint. If you have any questions want more photos or want anything else, feel free to drop me a line. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Ray

You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

Comments

• Options
    edited October 26, 2020 9:46PM

NOW the photos should match the descriptions. Prices have been reduced. The first single set not FS eligible is reduced to $550. The 2 sets of 2006 silver eagles have been reduced to $1500, and the 2011 single set of 5 eagles is now $600.

• Options

Prices reduced. Any interest before ebay?
    2006 two 3 coin sets are now $1400
    2006 single set is now $475
    Thanks for looking! Ray

• Options
    GuxiyouGuxiyou Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

@raycyca Did you sell the 2011 set then?

• Options

No sir! It’s on the bay. The rest will go to Pcgs. Thanks. Ray

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cannot find your 2011 box on the bay, can you post a link to it?

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options

Sorry but it’s no longer for sale. Thanks Ray

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Copy. Thanks

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21