Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

KEEPING: Dan Carr 1913-2013 Indian / Bison Nickel Centennial

ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 30, 2020 11:57AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Folks, I know you’ve done this before, right? You are surfing multiple “fur sale” listings on eBay. You’ve got your eye on a couple or three items. You put in your bids . . . . you get OUTBID . . . . . you put in another bid on one or two items that you really want, letting the others go by the wayside . . . . .

You wake up the morning . . . . . SUCCESS! You were HIGH BIDDER, but on two identical items with similar photos and text, it might even be from the SAME SELLER.

You’ve all done this, right?

Well, I did . . . . . . .

So now I offer up ONE of my winnings For Sale or For Trade.

You can be the new owner of this 1913-2013 Indian / Bison Nickel Centennial Silver Round. If you are collecting the 1916-2016 Liberty Centennial Silver Rounds, you need this to round out your collection.

It is a 40mm, 1 troy oz. .999 Silver Daniel Carr creation. I will sell this for $90 shipped, OR I am open to a trade for another 1 troy oz. Daniel Carr piece. I’m not sure which one it is, but I’ll know it when I see it.

I am partial to most of the proof like Sitting Liberty UNA pieces, most all of the Clark Gruber Silver, especially if it has an Owl on it, and I do like the Capped Bust Liberty like Dan used for his 2014 MMOH over strikes. I have thought about starting to collect his 2015 1Ag Trade Unit series, so I am open to those as well.

If you look on fleaBay, you will see that my sale price is on the lower end of the asking prices, and I include shipping. I CAN add a bit of cash for just the right piece in trade, if the need be.
So PM me with what you’ve got.

Zoid

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

Comments

• ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

OBRO . . . . ?

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Off the market. I just paid enough attention to this one to discover that it is a "coin flip" orientation of this piece where as the other I have is a "medal turn." Therefore they are NOT duplicates.

I'mma keeping it. Thanks for the offer(s) however.

Z