Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

New to this forum. Questions on how it works

Hi. New to posting here and I have a few questions. I've been collecting for quite some time and have some OK sets. I would like to do some trading on here but don't know the details. If I propose a trade and someone can help me do we just send each other the coins on faith? Same question about buying something. How do we agree to a deal? What does TTT and bump mean on some of these threads. Specifically I'm looking for a PCGS 1914-D Cent MS 63 BN (no gold shield, CAC or series/coin number). I have an 1909 s VDB PCGS 62BN and 1934-1958 full cent set all PCGS 65RD that when totaled are about the PCGS price for the 14D cent but I do have other options. Thanks to anyone who posts and helps me out on this new (to me) way of dealing.

Answers

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!

To do transactions here, a member just simply messages you or you message a member.

Since you are new here and if your trading partner is well established, you will be expected to send your side of the deal whether its coins or money before they ship their side. This is how to build up your creditability here on the forums.

TTT and Bump is just a way to move their post up to the top of the list to be seen by more people.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:
    TTT and Bump is just a way to move their post up to the top of the list to be seen by more people.

TTT stands for "To The Top". It usually happens when a thread falls off the first page and someone wants to keep the thread going.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.