Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

NASCAR TEXAS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25TH 12:30 MST. 2001Heritage David Bowie Elton Pearl Jam Contest

Woo Hoo TEXAS .. Excellent Track. Love that place. Walking in with a cooler of your own beer is NICE !!! !!!

https://www.nascar.com/autotrader-echopark-automotive-500

**To win, guess which four of the eight left will remain in the top 4 at the end of this race **

The prize:

• A large stack of the most centered cards, including HOFers, from the 2001 Topps Heritage set. Most are in the penny sleeves. That was in preparation for subbing way back when Been sitting on the shelf since. With all the hype from this set, there is one person, complete at 19% who has started a registry set on this. Freakish. Thought it would be more popular for that.
  • TWO JOSE CANSECO Starting Lineups !!!! WHOA COOL !!
  • CDs from the street somewhere. DAVID BOWIE / ELTON JOHN / PEARL JAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That's all. The shelves are now clean. I got no more sports cards to give.. so going forward it would be CDs and 'I'll play my drum for you Pa rum pum pum pum' . along with what else could be found in the depths.

TEXAS MOSH PIT !!

Comments