Home PSA Set Registry Forum

My latest sub timeline

Well, I mailed my 100 card sub on May 19th, PSA received it (logged in) on June 19th.
So, I'm 4 months in today...those are calendar days. I'm still hopeful (kinda) for Thanksgiving, but I think it'll really be December.

To be fair, covid really screwed things up, as they were closed for a period of time.

How's everyone else doing?

Comments

  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I had a May 19th log pop last Tuesday, but also had a Feb log pop about a week or two before that also. It's a total crapshoot as to when they pop.

  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2020 1:01PM

    I have seven subs in right now with the earliest being accepted on 7/29. I had four more accepted in early August and a couple in September. None have popped although one is now in QA2 which I hope means it is getting close. :) Edit. The first was for my CC membership and the rest are economy.

  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭

    I just hit the "Review Order" and now in grading.
    Received at PSA 6/19/20. 4 months+, all calendar time, not business days.
    My previous prediction of maybe Thanksgiving, appears to be close to happening.

  • JustinCJustinC Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited November 5, 2020 10:01AM

    I have an eerily similar timeline. mailed in ~100 cards for the 80s special on may 18th. received a few days later. logged in about a month later. about two weeks ago it finally went to the grading phase. it's still in the grading phase. hoping it kicks over to the assembly stage soon! Im still anticipating a poppage date of after thanksgiving, but hopefully before xmas.

  • as a quick update, cards moved to the assembly stage this morning. can't recall how long it takes from here out but glad to see movement.

    @JustinC said:
    I have an eerily similar timeline. mailed in ~100 cards for the 80s special on may 18th. received a few days later. logged in about a month later. about two weeks ago it finally went to the grading phase. it's still in the grading phase. hoping it kicks over to the assembly stage soon! Im still anticipating a poppage date of after thanksgiving, but hopefully before xmas.

  • My CC Platinum membership renewal was mailed on 8/10 ... received (logged in) 9/15 ... and has been in grading since 10/5 ,,, all 15 subs are BGS 9.5 crossovers, and all but two were 9.5 or better in all four quadrants. Going to be interesting how they cross to PSA.

  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JustinC said:
    as a quick update, cards moved to the assembly stage this morning. can't recall how long it takes from here out but glad to see movement.

    I've been averaging about two week from Assembly to Shipping when grades pop.

    @ga4213 said:
    My CC Platinum membership renewal was mailed on 8/10 ... received (logged in) 9/15 ... and has been in grading since 10/5 ,,, all 15 subs are BGS 9.5 crossovers, and all but two were 9.5 or better in all four quadrants. Going to be interesting how they cross to PSA.

    If you were doing min grade 10, good luck. In the past all 9.5s or better, I'd crossed 100% to 10s. My last small batch, 0/2 (one w/3 9.5s & a 10, the other 2 9.5s and 2 10s), one min size, one min grade.

  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭

    My guess back a few months that I'd get my sub back around Thanksgiving was a stretch, but appears to be spot on +/-.

    As before, I'll post a synopsis of my grades when they pop.

  • As another data point for you, my grades popped today. they went from assembly through QA1 through QA2 to poppage in four days. 95 cards submitted under the 80s special (I think 8.50 per card), mailed 05/18 received a few days later, logged in a few weeks later...

    @JustinC said:
    as a quick update, cards moved to the assembly stage this morning. can't recall how long it takes from here out but glad to see movement.

    @JustinC said:
    I have an eerily similar timeline. mailed in ~100 cards for the 80s special on may 18th. received a few days later. logged in about a month later. about two weeks ago it finally went to the grading phase. it's still in the grading phase. hoping it kicks over to the assembly stage soon! Im still anticipating a poppage date of after thanksgiving, but hopefully before xmas.

  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭

    Our timelines are amazingly close. My 100 card sub is still in grading. Things do move along quickly once past the grading stage. I'll post when I get my grades.

Sign In or Register to comment.