Home Sports Talk
Options

a beatdown for the ages

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

so if you've been paying attention, i dabble on draftkings. adds a little spice to the golf tournaments i regularly watch. this past weekend i got bludgeoned to death by a dude who had a surreal lineup. and that's understating things. he killed me, dug a hole, buried me, went home, ate dinner, then decided to come back, exhume my body, and pound on me some more. so impressive was his lineup that i wish there was a way for me to contact him to see if he submitted it in more lucrative contests. i can promise you that if he entered these same 6 guys in a max entry contest, he undoubtedly walked away with some nice coin.

the field was 78 players in this past weekend's tour stop in Las Vegas. the 6 guys he selected finished 1st, 2nd, tied for 3rd, 6th, 7th, and 12th.

Firedog50 i'd tip my cap if i could, but unfortunately you broke both of my arms

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. So how much coin are talking about?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

My only question is how he wound up with the guy who finished 12TH?????

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

Wow. So how much coin are talking about?

here's an example. i don't know where exactly he would have finished, but i estimate he would've found himself safely in the top 25th in this particular contest with that stellar squad

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2020 6:58AM

@galaxy27 said: he killed me, dug a hole, buried me, went home, ate dinner, then decided to come back, exhume my body, and pound on me some more.

Firedog50 i'd tip my cap if i could, but unfortunately you broke both of my arms

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣. 👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add more😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂