Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Odd, PWCC to no longer sell raw cards.

This makes sense given their space in the market to not mess with single raw cards, but not selling sets any longer is strange.

Comments

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 329 ✭✭✭

Why would they even bother? They have a steady stream of 25,000+ cards monthly. It's not worth the time or risk to evaluate anything that isn't already slabbed.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

their high to extremely high end raw cards they sell are just too much of a risk these days. I couldn't blame them if true.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

seems smart for them not to bother with raw. graded are certainly more of a known quantity.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

So no unopened either I suppose. Good thing, that’s like catching a falling knife.

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

I could see them opening a only raw selling outlet next.
    Like the Vault and so on.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

didnt we cover this, crisser?

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

Their graded auctions have been proven to be quite risky as well.

• Options

Art raises a credible point. As for the rest of you, it’s the same old thing. Attacking me instead of addressing the merits of the post. I feel bad for a lot of you. Bless your hearts.

• Options
    edited October 24, 2020 4:18AM

@TheCrisser said:
    Art raises a credible point. As for the rest of you, it’s the same old thing. Attacking me instead of addressing the merits of the post. I feel bad for a lot of you. Bless your hearts.

whos attacking you? don't see where anybody did so. if it makes you feel better, i'll say my tired joke again in your thread since you didn't read the previous one from a week or so earlier.

it went something like "makes total sense. they had a great track record of staying away from altered cards".

definitely funnier the first time. had to be there i guess, which was kind of the point. but good luck w that victim card thingy. and i sincerely appreciate you feeling bad for us and am very gracious for your blessings.

• Options
    edited October 24, 2020 4:11AM

• Options
    TheCrisserTheCrisser Posts: 36
    edited October 24, 2020 11:30AM

Victim? LOL!! Feel great in the gym every day, just check out the profile pic...

• Options
    edited October 24, 2020 12:01PM

@TheCrisser said:
    Victim? LOL!! Feel great in the gym every day, just check out the profile pic...

"victims" get "attacked". your words.

swap out next leg day for brain day. perhaps work out more of a mental sweat? 😉

• Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

@TheCrisser said:

Well you deserve it.

This discussion has been closed.