Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Mysterious Vanishing Sub Resurfaces with a Happy Ending!

Good Day,

Sometime in June or early July I sent in a random sub of 20 cards to PSA on the Quarterly Special. I Thought I made the shipping label with Paypal, but when I looked back could find nothing, so apparently I hadn't. Nor could I find any Tracking record or Insurance info in my PSA file.

And I never received anything from PSA that they had received it! So I just chalked it up to ME not doing things right at some point in the process and the package was lost by USPS forever. It was a few dollars gone, but no one to blame but myself!

Since then I've sent in another Sub in late Sept, on the 30th, of another Quarterly special. On Oct 5-6th I received the E-Mail telling me that they got it and it would log in when it Logged in, basically!

So I decided last week to start clicking on the Order Status to see when it logged in (Sept Order) and all week it told me that I had no orders in process, create one and then I could watch it slow crawl!

So I click on Friday and lo and behold there is my 20 card Missing sub in all its glory, now its in R & I. I had thought this was ancient history having NO, NONE, ZERO, acknowledgement of the sub for 4+++ Months! Where the Hell were you?

Ah well, alls well that ends well.......... I guess!

Thanks

YeeHah!

Neil

Comments