Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So, am I right...

That for a 500-600 dollar declared value cards, the ONLY way to get them graded is to pony up $75 each? Certainly couldn't call (for example) a 1954 Bowman Mantle a $199 card, right?

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

yes and no.

directly? yes.

sending off to an authorized group subber like pcssportscards who still have access to the $499 / 25 day option @ $25? no.

• Options

thanks. will check for pcs

• Options

i was kinda old school myself, but the psa stranglehold forced me to branch out to them for subbing for 20 day services. so far, i can't speak highly enough about them and their processing speed.

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Larry_Dobel said:
    That for a 500-600 dollar declared value cards, the ONLY way to get them graded is to pony up $75 each? Certainly couldn't call (for example) a 1954 Bowman Mantle a $199 card, right?

I don't know. How big is the missing piece?

• Options

@Larry_Dobel said:

it looks like its $50 for $999, not $75. things could have changed today though. ive noticed so many small tweaks each and every day. i was actually getting ready to sub some higher dollar cards to pcs because i too thought $75 was the only level above the $199 one.

• Options

it looks like its $50 for $999, not $75. things could have changed today though. ive noticed so many small tweaks each and every day. i was actually getting ready to sub some higher dollar cards to pcs because i too thought $75 was the only level above the $199 one.

Site says that $50 level is no longer available.

• Options

i know i can't be special!?!?