Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

[WTS/WTT] Premium Tab/EOR/Terminal Toned Morgan Dollars Graded and Raw

ButteredfatkidButteredfatkid Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
edited December 21, 2020 7:22PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Handful of extremely nice toned morgans for sale here today. Open to trades Paypal only, shipping is free. Each link has a video for the individual coin for the most accurate view rather than singular photos. If you want still photos I can provide those as well

$150 - 1886 P tab toned reverse raw morgan. Gem coin IMO, very nice subtle coloration with full liquid luster

$220 - 1885 O NGC MS63 CAC Green/Red reverse toned morgan. Tons and tons of luster, very easy to see why CAC liked this coin enough for a green sticker.

$310 - 1885 O NGC MS64 Blue/Green terminal toned morgan. Love the coloration showing on both sides of this coin. Definitely some of the harder colors to obtain on the reverse

$240 - 1880 S NGC MS65 PL morgan. Very light amber toning on this one. Deserves a 66PL but that's just me

$180 - 1884 P NGC MS63 tab toned morgan. My newest pickup, definitely some amazing toning on this one with blue, red, pink, orange, yellow on the obverse and reverse

$130 - 1879 S NGC MS63 tab toned morgan. Both obverse and reverse have semi PL surfaces. Reverse has very attractive toning when combined with the mirrors

$120 - 1884 O NGC MS64 terminal reverse tab toned morgan. Similar to the 1885 O ms64 morgan above this coin has both the obverse and reverse showing coloration. Extreme terminal toning on the reverse, bands of yellow blue green and red along the white streak. Most of the dark areas show similar coloration in the devices when held in the light. Really interesting contrast

$100 - 1889 P NGC MS64 tape toned morgan. Very simple amber coloration on both sides. Perfect if you are looking for a coin with nice luster and as an example for this type of toning

$400 - 1904 O PCGS OGH MS63 EOR monster toned morgan. This thing is just insane. Almost looks like an arrowhead on the reverse with a blast white obverse. Every color in the rainbow is present and is extremely vivid. Videos speaks for itself. Even if this is out of your price range its worth a look

Comments