Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1500 US Mint (Cent) Bank Money Bags

commacomma Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

Trying to get out of the money bag business. Really looking to sell these all together for one price. This is for 1500 total bags. They will ship in 10 boxes with 150 bags each. These sell really well. Anywhere from $3-10 a piece (sometimes more).

**$3,000 for all of them and I will cover shipping. That's my bottom line right now. **
If you're in North Carolina and can pick up, take $200 off that price. (located in central NC)

These are all Cent/penny bags. They range in condition. I will try to get some more photos but there will be some in worse condition than the photos here, but these show a range as well. You will receive a mix. They may be slightly musty from storage but they have been stored in a climate controlled area since I've owned them.

Bags may have discoloration, staining, wrinkling, stamps, pen writing or other markings. All bags are in tact and usable. A few may have tiny small holes but none that effect bag’s functionality.

Most of the bags will have moderate wrinkling. They are easy to iron. I have not ironed any of them. Most bags are also stamped with a date ranging from the late 1980s to 2000. Specific dates cannot be requested. Some dates are crossed out, others are not.

There may be different inspector’s initials on each bag.

Some that I have seen are: S.W.B., G.I.D.C., L.I. Inc.

Fonts, letter sizes and wording layout may be slightly different from bag to bag.

There will be color variations from bag to bag ranging from bright white to brown.

The bags are made of very high quality, heavy cotton canvas.

They measure approximately 17 x 11 (size varies slightly from bag to bag)

Sew shut top

Comments