Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB Rare Mo Vaughn Inserts

Anyone out there with some harder to find inserts of Mo they’re willing to move?

Things like Crusades, Mirror Golds, Brilliant 24K, Precious Metal Gems, etc.?

Comments

  • Bump!

  • Best I can do is:
    1994 Donruss Diamond King
    1994 Donruss Special Edition Gold
    1996 Ultra RBI King
    I’ll throw in the upper deck Star rookie and you can have them all for $15 shipped

  • @justmero3 said:
    Best I can do is:
    1994 Donruss Diamond King
    1994 Donruss Special Edition Gold
    1996 Ultra RBI King
    I’ll throw in the upper deck Star rookie and you can have them all for $15 shipped

    I have those, thanks though.

  • still looking for Mo cards? I have an Ex2001 insert. let me know and I will send some pictures

  • JradJrad Posts: 8

    Bump - still looking for rare Mo cards.

    @r22durant which insert is it?

  • raiderscottraiderscott Posts: 154 ✭✭

    @jrad - need these??????

    1999 Black Diamond Gold #/1500
    1999 Black Diamond Diamond Dominance #/1500
    1999 UD A View to a Thrill #/2000

    Looking for low #'d 2006 Marques Hagans + 1991 Wild Card stripes of UVA players - Tony Covington, Shawn Moore, Herman Moore
  • JradJrad Posts: 8

    @raiderscott said:
    @jrad - need these??????

    1999 Black Diamond Gold #/1500
    1999 Black Diamond Diamond Dominance #/1500
    1999 UD A View to a Thrill #/2000

    I have those, thanks though.

  • FairwarningFairwarning Posts: 7
    edited May 27, 2021 2:27AM

    I have the following... I also have an Autographed card that I picked up at a card shop in Cooperstown about 25 years ago... The shop owner gave me a COA. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

    1991 Bowman #112 Mo Vaughn
    1991 Topps Traded #123T Mo Vaughn
    1992 Bowman #397 Mo Vaughn
    1992 Ultra #23 Mo Vaughn
    1995 SP Platinum Power #PP20 Mo Vaughn
    1996 SP #40 Mo Vaughn
    1997 Bowman Chrome #93 Mo Vaughn
    1997 Pinnacle X-Press #88 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Bowman #35 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Donruss #38 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Score #227 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Topps #14 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Topps Etch-A-Sketch #ES9 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Ultra Big Shots #10 Mo Vaughn
    1999 Topps Traded #T82 Mo Vaughn
    2000 Bowman #109 Mo Vaughn
    2000 Topps #338 Mo Vaughn
    2001 Fleer Futures #171 Mo Vaughn
    2001 Topps #621 Mo Vaughn
    2001 Topps Golden Anniversary #GA48 Mo Vaughn
    2003 Topps #87 Mo Vaughn
    2003 Topps Chrome #16 Mo Vaughn

  • JradJrad Posts: 8

    @Fairwarning said:
    I have the following... I also have an Autographed card that I picked up at a card shop in Cooperstown about 25 years ago... The shop owner gave me a COA. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

    1991 Bowman #112 Mo Vaughn
    1991 Topps Traded #123T Mo Vaughn
    1992 Bowman #397 Mo Vaughn
    1992 Ultra #23 Mo Vaughn
    1995 SP Platinum Power #PP20 Mo Vaughn
    1996 SP #40 Mo Vaughn
    1997 Bowman Chrome #93 Mo Vaughn
    1997 Pinnacle X-Press #88 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Bowman #35 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Donruss #38 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Score #227 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Topps #14 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Topps Etch-A-Sketch #ES9 Mo Vaughn
    1998 Ultra Big Shots #10 Mo Vaughn
    1999 Topps Traded #T82 Mo Vaughn
    2000 Bowman #109 Mo Vaughn
    2000 Topps #338 Mo Vaughn
    2001 Fleer Futures #171 Mo Vaughn
    2001 Topps #621 Mo Vaughn
    2001 Topps Golden Anniversary #GA48 Mo Vaughn
    2003 Topps #87 Mo Vaughn
    2003 Topps Chrome #16 Mo Vaughn

    I have all of those already, thanks though.

  • I have this too if you're interested.

Sign In or Register to comment.