Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA membership is closed?

Seriously? PSA is that far behind that they're not taking new members? I've been a member but it expired, and I can't rejoin because it's "closed"!

Comments

• Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2020 7:51PM

you dont have to be a member to sub, you have to be a member for specials and they arent really running much in the way of specials. But the pricing right now is too outrageous so you will likely have to find a group sub vendor right now

• Options
    Sidepocket1Sidepocket1 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

So the economy pricing at $20/card is suspended, leaving only the regular submission at $50/card?

• Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭

yeah, it is bananas

• Options

Wow. Thanks for the info though.

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

If I read correctly all service levels have a minimum of 20 cards? Does that include express? You can no longer send in a couple of cards at express level, correct? If so you would have to fork out $1500+ for one order.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

Only the Club Value pricing has a minimum - it’s the only level that says “20 card minimum”.

And I read somewhere that the only memberships that have been frozen are the ones that come with vouchers. You can still get a base membership so that the doors are open to you for Club Value and members-only quarterly deals.

Jim

• Options

To clarify, and to echo what burghman posted, only the membership levels that come with vouchers have been temporarily suspended. New members can still join the Silver level Collectors Club and current CC members can still renew their membership at the Silver level. Silver CC Membership unlocks Value pricing, which is $15 for Ultra Modern, $12 for Modern, and $10 for Vintage and TCG. As part of all this, the minimum number of cards to submit at Value pricing has been reduced to only 20 cards, making the lowest price points more accessible. Here's the link for more details on Silver Collectors Club memberships.

https://www.psacard.com/store/p-76-psa-silver-collectors-club-membership.aspx

• Options

Good info. It figures though, the two cards I really want graded are 1972 and 1973 Julius Ervings.