Home Q & A Forum

New lost collector

Hello i wanted to ask what type of errors or varieties you guys wanted in order me to sell some of my coins. Which by the way now a lot of Lincoln cents. I just put a 2009 bicentennial with a repunched. Mint the extra finger and other errors and no bids cant take good pictures cuz the coin looks awesome having a darker color. I have kennedy that have been struck thru about 5 to 8 times you can tell bt all the sets if arrows going in different directions i have 1980 proof quarter that has errors. Honestly i also added a wisconsin quarter that has an additional doubling leaf but bids. Please help.

Comments

• Also if you coin collectors look deep enough you can see the art in every coin!!!

• I have a 1968 thats actually a 1943 copper penny i didnt do any alterations i know that the minting cant say other do its its past are on coins and currency

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

:/

• lcutlerlcutler Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭

I'm honestly not quite sure what you are saying, but feel free to post pictures of your coins if you are looking for information on them.

• Thank sir will do but i have to take better pictures because in order for you to see what i see. Not good at pictures, my daughter said to take them in the sunlight.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Experiment with lighting, check each image, close up and sharp focus of obv and rev of a coin is best. Straight on image, no angle shots. Have fun. C u around. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52