Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Where will my grades pop?

I have an express order that just reached QA Check 2 this morning. Just wondering what page I should be obsessively refreshing today? Do the grades pop up on the PSA website? Or do they come to my email?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options

Email usually directs to the order page on the website. Happy refreshing.

• Options

@Macallan333 said:
    Email usually directs to the order page on the website. Happy refreshing.

Thank you!!

• Options

my cc renewal order has been in QA Check 2 all week. hope yours is quicker :)

• Options

@beachbumcollecting said:

Mine just went to shipping. Still not seeing grades though. Hope yours gets there soon!

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

express should pop today if in shipping.

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

Good luck and share if you want. I always enjoy seeing the results.

• Options
    soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

@jessmclaughlin said:

Mine just went to shipping. Still not seeing grades though. Hope yours gets there soon!

If they’re being shipped, grades should be posted. 🤔

• Options
    sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 444 ✭✭✭

Go to PSA .com
    Upper right part of the screen - Click on MY ACCOUNT
    (if you've timed out, you may need to re-log into the site)
    Next Click on ORDERS on the left side of the screen
    Your most recent order should be on the top of the list - Click on the ORDER NUMBER and a listing of your cards and grades should be displayed.

Hope this helps :)

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

@soxaddict said:

@jessmclaughlin said:

This week when my bulk order popped they were showing in stage shipping and no grades and no order info was available. I was confused. It sat like that for probably 30 minutes and after hitting refresh a ton of times they finally posted and a few hours later the email came. This apparently is common and it was my first experience with it happening. Thankfully when they posted I was pleased.

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 329 ✭✭✭

I'm guessing that the lack of update is indicative of less-than-stellar results.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@soxaddict said:

@jessmclaughlin said:

If watching intently, there's usually an hour or two lag between moving to Shipping and grades being available.

• Options

@jessmclaughlin said:
    I have an express order that just reached QA Check 2 this morning. Just wondering what page I should be obsessively refreshing today? Do the grades pop up on the PSA website? Or do they come to my email?

Thank you!

Let’s see some grades!

• Options

EXPRESS
    TOTAL ITEMS
    DATE RECEIVED
    10/1/2020
    DATE SHIPPED
    10/8/2020
    Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 50319471 GEM MINT 10 2018 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs MT Mike Trout No Bat Card
    2 1 50319472 MINT 9 2018 Panini Hoops 268 Luka Doncic Teal Explosion Card
    3 1 50319473 MINT 9 2018 Panini Donruss Optic 177 Luka Doncic Fast Break-Holo Card
    4 1 50319474 MINT 9 2018 Panini Donruss Optic 177 Luka Doncic Blue Velocity Card
    5 1 50319475 MINT 9 2018 Panini Donruss Optic 177 Luka Doncic Blue Velocity Card

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8, 2020 1:37PM

i can tell you, the optic luka cards (any variation) are extremely hard to gem.

i don't buy into conspiracy theories, but i would echo the sentiment from personal experience that luka has moved into that "overly harsh by graders" player category too.

• Options

@blurryface said:
    i can tell you, the optic luka cards (any variation) are extremely hard to gem.

i don't buy into conspiracy theories, but i would echo the sentiment from personal experience that luka has moved into that "overly harsh by graders" player category too.

I believe you! I honestly thought one of the Blue Velo and the Fast Break Holo had a shot at GEM.

• Options

Hey! Sorry for the delay. The grades popped shortly after it went to the shipping stage. Was hoping I would hit a ten with one of those purples, but no such luck! Overall, very happy with the experience and have already sent another express order lol

1 1 49566547 GEM MINT 10 2020 Topps Chrome 60 Luis Robert Pink Refractor Card
    2 1 49566548 MINT 9 2020 Topps Chrome 60 Luis Robert Purple Refractor Card
    3 1 49566549 MINT 9 2020 Topps Chrome 60 Luis Robert Purple Refractor Card

• Options

@jessmclaughlin said:
    Hey! Sorry for the delay. The grades popped shortly after it went to the shipping stage. Was hoping I would hit a ten with one of those purples, but no such luck! Overall, very happy with the experience and have already sent another express order lol

1 1 49566547 GEM MINT 10 2020 Topps Chrome 60 Luis Robert Pink Refractor Card
    2 1 49566548 MINT 9 2020 Topps Chrome 60 Luis Robert Purple Refractor Card
    3 1 49566549 MINT 9 2020 Topps Chrome 60 Luis Robert Purple Refractor Card

Awesome stuff! Careful, I hear card grading can be addictive. 🤣