Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

LordM "For Sale" list, October 2020 (Ancients, World, US, etc., both raw and slabbed)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 30, 2020 2:45AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

(OK, it's not quite yet October as I post this, but close enough.)

I will continue adding new material as time allows.

Click the link and allow it several seconds to load.

Edit- the CollectiveCoin site is responding VERY slowly. Sorry.

https://collectivecoin.com/lordmarcovan/nxfbLaouHlMuU7W5B34R

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 29, 2020 1:52PM

Link didn't work for me LM
    I'll check back here

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

The link works. Just have to be patient. It takes a moment.

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

works for me just takes a little time

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options

It has gotten VERY slow. I emailed Stacks-Bowers about what their plans for the site were, and got a polite response which essentially said nothing. Maybe they don’t know yet. The apparently overloaded servers have been an issue for some time. I hope they do something with CollectiveCoin soon, even if they start charging for it. It is otherwise a great site, but the slow page loads have become nearly unbearable.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

it looks like it doesn't load, then it throws up the pictures. they use javascript to throw up the pictures. I suspect the work to fix it lies therein.

while they are not going to spend a bunch of time figuring out how to make it load faster, they could at least have a dynamic "page is loading" display. that wouldn't take too much work.

the odd thing is that the other pages with more images load instantaneously once past the first page load.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

I guess I’m going to have to look for an alternative, both for selling and for showcasing my collection. ~sigh~

• Options
    PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

Link doesnt work at all for me on android. Nothing loads even after several minutes waiting.

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got it, no problem. Took less than 20 seconds this time of day, EST.

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options

Much better this morning. I got in at around ten seconds. Last night it was AWFUL- worst I'd seen it.

• Options
    mtnmanmtnman Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

If still available I want the PCGS 1831 Bust quarter.

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent