Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

LordM "For Sale" list, October 2020 (Ancients, World, US, etc., both raw and slabbed)

(OK, it's not quite yet October as I post this, but close enough.)

I will continue adding new material as time allows.

Click the link and allow it several seconds to load.

https://collectivecoin.com/lordmarcovan/nxfbLaouHlMuU7W5B34R

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Link loaded very quickly tonight.

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

Wow Rob, that seems like a pretty nifty website. How do you like it? Worth the time to register and set up a page of my own, or if given the chance, would you go about it differently? Glad to see you're still kicking the can @lordmarcovan

ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5, 2020 4:24AM

@LochNESS said:
    Wow Rob, that seems like a pretty nifty website. How do you like it? Worth the time to register and set up a page of my own, or if given the chance, would you go about it differently? Glad to see you're still kicking the can @lordmarcovan

Oh, hey there, ‘Nessie. Good to see you again, too. CollectiveCoin is great. Simple, free to join and use, ad-free, and uncluttered.

The downside is that in recent months it has been suffering from interminably slow page loading times, as you likely experienced.

I emailed Stacks-Bowers, who acquired CollectiveCoin last year, to see what their plans for it were. I hope they fix that little bug, because it is an otherwise great site.

I did feel like a bit of a cad, politely complaining about a totally free site, but I’ve come to rely on it. I got a polite reply which essentially said nothing. Maybe their plans for it haven’t been formulated yet.

Hope it doesn’t go the way of Photobucket. (That was a travesty.) Heck, at this point I’d be happy to pay them a modest subscription fee, and/or put up with a discreet banner ad, if the issues were fixed.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

As expected, an honest and thorough reply. Thank you sir! Hope all's well with you and yours!

ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE