Home Sports Talk
Options

Women as analysts on NFL pre-game shows.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one who finds women on pre-game NFL shows annoying?? In the end, all they really are is a pretty face reading a tele-prompter and I hear no experience based insight. It probably isn't PC to say as much, am I alone on this??

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

in the case of erin andrews more of a horse face

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the only woman for me.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

cynthia frelund does a great job, definitely more than a pretty face but judging
    by the content of this thread so far won't waste my time trying to convince anyone of this.

• Options

My comment wasn't a cheap shot aimed at women, it was a cheap shot aimed at Curt Menefee.

• Options

Al Michaels for President.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

In all seriousness, I find a lot of sports media people annoying. There are some good female sports personalities. But I understand your point.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t even notice any longer. All of them are just talking heads. What annoys me are 2 or 3 talking heads screaming over each other to make a point. Gotta turn that sh$t off.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to religiously watch pregame, not so much now. Bring on the games. all I need from a sideline reporter are injury updates

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.