Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

KOBE....... next 100k RC?

KingBenKingBen Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
edited September 25, 2020 8:32PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Will Kobe Bryant RC’s follow Michael Jordan RC’s?

When I was at the National Convention in 2013ish... I saw Jordan Fleer PSA 10 RC’s for $3500 a pop. All of a sudden they’re nearing 100k?! 🙄 smh

What does the near future hold for Kobe?

Should I buy a few Kobe 1996 Topps PSA 10 RC’s?

Regularly Kobe Topps RC = Jordan’s Fleer RC. The Topps Chrome one turns green, or will turn green. I’d stick to the base Topps. Refractor, totally a waste. Those things turn greener than the green giant!

Your thoughts? 🤔

COLLECTING: 2020 Topps 206 ⚾️

facebook.com/groups/Topps206

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Comments

• Options
    kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭

To me I like his Skybox EX 2000 ‘96-‘97 Rookie over his topps chrome don't know why. As a kobe fan I don't know what the future holds for his cards. I had at one point yrs ago three chrome and one refractor till my house got rob. He the only reason why I started watching the NBA never was a Jordan fan. Sorry I'm no help but buy two if your fine with that.

• Options
    KingBenKingBen Posts: 193 ✭✭✭

@kobefan1 said:
    To me I like his Skybox EX 2000 ‘96-‘97 Rookie over his topps chrome don't know why. As a kobe fan I don't know what the future holds for his cards. I had at one point yrs ago three chrome and one refractor till my house got rob. He the only reason why I started watching the NBA never was a Jordan fan. Sorry I'm no help but buy two if your fine with that.

Yeah, I do like that EX 2000 very much. Always thought that card was so futuristic, and just awesome! Stick do, great set. 👍

All I know is that someone in the future will bump this thread showing the ridiculous prices compared to today... 😁

COLLECTING: 2020 Topps 206 ⚾️

facebook.com/groups/Topps206

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk