Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Walking Lib - 1916-D in P58

pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 30, 2020 7:10AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Just one left if anyone wants to give the 1916-D a new home. Very attractive coin. Otherwise back to the box she goes.

Price include shipping / insurance and is what I am asking, NET to me. PayPal or USPS MO only please. If you want more than one we'll reduce shipping. If you need to make an offer, I'll listen.

1916-D PCGS AU58
Strong luster, well struck throughout, and pleasing surfaces. $412.

1934-D NGC AU58
Excellent luster and surfaces, with a very light skin of color. Generally well struck, with a little weakness at the head, and the area over the date, which is a common striking anomaly on this date it seems SOLD

1945-S PCGS AU-58
Thick luster and well struck for a later S mint, and from a late die state. Good rim color and relatively mark free surfaces SOLD

1947-D ANACS MS-64
Bright blazer with strong thick luster and a very good strike. Just a hint of color around the peripheries. A few light marks SOLD

thanks for looking!

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242

Comments

• Options
    greencoppergreencopper Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Ill take the 1945-s for$41.

Thanks, greencopper

No matter if you live in a palace of gold, or sleep in a dried up ditch, you'll never be happy as the fairies are, and never no never as rich. Anonymous
  • Options
    greencoppergreencopper Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

p.m. sent

No matter if you live in a palace of gold, or sleep in a dried up ditch, you'll never be happy as the fairies are, and never no never as rich. Anonymous
  • Options

Thanks guys! One left

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options

Saturday Bump

Todd - BHNC #242