Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Do you participate in Ebay surveys?

Or do you just toss em?

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14, 2020 12:06PM

I made the mistake of participating in a survey, and now my inbox....

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you just got this one too?

Reminder: Opportunity to become a member of the eBay Council.

We would like to invite you to become a member of the eBay Council, so you can share your opinion with the eBay team through periodic surveys on a variety of topics influencing eBay design and functionality, such as

The appeal of deals that buyers will get
    Ease of buying on eBay
    How eBay can better meet the needs of buyers

To become a member, please follow the link above and complete the invitation survey so we know a bit more about you. It should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

We at eBay hope you will take this opportunity to join our community and look forward to hearing your voice.

Thank you!
    eBay Council Team

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

on pertinent ones, i do. you can figure out quite a lot simply by the questions asked.

• Options

@LarkinCollector Yes! I just checked my Ebay inbox and found that exact Ebay council message. I answered a survey a while back and now there's no turning back! 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited September 14, 2020 12:30PM

Do you STRONGLY agree with the statement to the left? Do you SOMEWHAT agree with the statement to the right? 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited September 14, 2020 12:28PM

Good ol' Ebay.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I filled out this exact same survey a couple months ago and after I'd finished they said they already had enough participants, no Council for you. I filled out one on why I was still using TurboLister when they'd introduced the new Seller Hub back when it was trash, thankfully they made enough improvements it's tolerable now.

• Options

I filled the Ebay council survey out today and after I finished it said something about "no survey available at this time". I don't know what that means. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Maybe it went through, maybe it didn't. I have no clue.😂😂

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Or do you just toss em?

Heck, I don't even fill out surveys on this forum!