Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Jose Canseco Starting Lineup Collection !

Comments

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tanner will be jealous :)

• Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

as if.. right ?

• Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭

Oh boy. I have heard that Jose didn’t float very well after putting given all the muscle mass.

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options
    mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭

Seems most of the more common SLUs aren't worth the cost to ship them. Shame too, as they were neat items. Coins, cards and/or posters + a figure. I guess making too many killed the value. I still have 100s of these things cluttering up my home. As luck would have it, I got a Chipper Jones FP for a bargain price and it was one of a few select items that never made it to me via the mail. Given all the purchases and trades I have made, losing a handful of items is not unexpected, but it hurts every time it happens and this was disappointing. Have not tried to replace it since either.

I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • Options

• Options
    edited September 18, 2020 7:39AM

oink

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Being that he went swimming, he can now be known as a "Splash Brother". Now you have to get McGwire into the pond for a truly pair of "Splash Brothers". :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".