Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need any and all cards of the following, please read...

I really need any cards of.....
Twitlywinks Johnson, brother of Magic. PLMK.

Comments

• Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    You also need Edna.
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    The Yankees also suck and wouldn't be worth a FU(K if they had a salary cap. Yankees are the luckiest son of a bltches I've ever seen. The Yankees' payroll this year (and every year) is the largest in baseball. If YANKEES WIN WORLD SERIES is worth a headline, so is BULLDOZER DEFEATS TULIP.

In the spring after their 1996 championship the Yankees charged fans to have their pictures taken with the World Series trophy. HOW LAME IS THAT?!

After they lost the 1976 World Series, the Yankees voted their batboys $100 shares. Their opponents that year, the Cincinnati Reds, gave theirs $6,591 each. Hmmmm

For decades Yankocentric Eastern seaboard media -- like this magazine -- have overhyped Yankees players to exhaustion, so much so that six of baseball's 30 All-Century team members were Yankees, including righthander Roger Clemens. Do you realize the Yankees have retired the jerseys of a .273 lifetime hitter (Phil Rizzuto) and a .257 lifetime hitter (Billy Martin)? What, no Bucky Dent (.247)? LOL!

Lovable Yankees coach Don Zimmer, who has had more hard objects bounce off his skull than Gilligan, was on the bench for the perfect games by Don Larsen (1956) and David Cone ('99) and never got off in between. ...erm...ooooook...

Hating the Yankees is an American tradition that has been honored throughout this century. Remember, nobody ever wrote a play called d@mn Diamondbacks! imageimage

• Options
    Yanks, still want those topps RCS?

LMK

TJones
    Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">