Home Sports Talk
Options

Texans-Chiefs Game- Will they just walk off the field ?????

Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

I have this feeling. They can play Friday or Saturday

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this being discussed?

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10, 2020 10:23AM

Walk off to make a SJW statement to the world to illustrate how "Woke" the NFL is.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10, 2020 11:10AM

I hope not, sigh.

• Options

I’m sure they will do something like staying in the locker room during the anthem or some other nonsense. I will say this that If they decide to hold up the game at start time or pause playing during regular playing time to protest then both teams should be disqualified and given a Forced Loss. I’m pausing it during the anthem and fast forwarding after so I dont have to watch this absurd nonsense of protesting on national tv while I’m trying to relax and enjoy the game. The NFL needs to just take the anthem out so these Woke players can’t prostitute Televised NFL coverage for their nonsense.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

The actual football game will start as scheduled. As far as all the off the field stuff just call me when the foot hits the ball.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not saying my opinion on the matter...just wondering if this may happen.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

WGAS???

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wont be watching, but I hope they walk off and never return. The NFL has become a left wing agenda joke.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

if they do a woke-off it will save me 17 weeks of sundays

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I don't think the Texans will give up that easy, they'll at least play
    and take their beating like men.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I’m sure they will do something like staying in the locker room during the anthem or some other nonsense. I will say this that If they decide to hold up the game at start time or pause playing during regular playing time to protest then both teams should be disqualified and given a Forced Loss. I’m pausing it during the anthem and fast forwarding after so I dont have to watch this absurd nonsense of protesting on national tv while I’m trying to relax and enjoy the game. The NFL needs to just take the anthem out so these Woke players can’t prostitute Televised NFL coverage for their nonsense.

this is it right here. all of this nonsense is just the cool "in thing" to do right now. it will pass

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

On second thought the Texans' probably should have walked off the field.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options

Bill O’Brien needs to go

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    On second thought the Texans' probably should have walked off the field.

They should've stayed in the locker room after the national anthem. Losers LOL.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe the nhl is keeping it pure sports only. Don’t watch tennis or golf, but I’m sure there are plenty of sports that stay away from it. College football too.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

The walrus with the face shield was funny to see.

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sure the Texans thought that Walrus was funny too. Bet Watson would like him on his sideline