Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

I love You..........You Love Me...........

We're one big happy family. Give this dog a big great bone...........

Robert A
RAZ4U2

Comments

• lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭

Sup Piazza?
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    *Kills himself* image
  • AiRjOrDaN22AiRjOrDaN22 Posts: 2,038 ✭✭
    oic
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    LMAO at airjordan

Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Hey now guys, I saw that posting about, "lets all get along." So well I thought..............oh never mind........

Seek and Destroy
  • hey playr is that a pic of you lol j/k
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    Son of a biitch, 3rd generation, schooled in the arts of human strangulation........Some Six Feet Under there image
  • No KBryant its his girl image
    My Cards

CU References: 65 and counting

• lol
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • LMAO

<< <i>Son of a biitch, 3rd generation, schooled in the arts of human strangulation........Some Six Feet Under there image >>

I love Six Feet Under...as well as Morbid Angel and Type O Negative...

Steve...rude comment! You oughta be ashamed of yourself!...Imagine his woman looking like something of a Pamela Anderson type...and after you got done with her...she ended up like that! Tsk tsk tsk!
  • Thats correct D...and that is why your woman looks like that now as well
    My Cards

• PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lets all get along............Remembeer my title?

I love you, you love me................we're on big happy family.............

Yeah, I wouldn't blame her wanting to look like that afterwards...she couldn't feel anything, so she might as well turn ugly so you wouldn't end up "trying" again...
  • Lets just stop this woman talk D...I know your "Piazza" ears hate seeing this kind of talk
    My Cards

• We're a dysfunctional family!!!!! LOL!! image
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+

<< <i>Lets just stop this woman talk D...I know your "Piazza" ears hate seeing this kind of talk >>

Not as bad as your Piazza dick...image