Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Can't we all just get along???.....

Hey,

What's up with everyone? I go away for two days and I come back and check the board and we have like three or four sparring matches going on -

collector vs echoboy
uwftke26 vs NBASteve
Lantz vs Balitjgill

Why is everyone so pissed off? Let's just get some trade on.....

Ken

P.S. Raef....I've got a Lafrentz Sign of the Times auto coming in if you are interested.....

Comments

• Options
    I think you started it KLS23! Since you have not traded me that Turk EX RC,I have been moody and irritable. This is all your fault!!!!!!!! image

Lantz
    #2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    just something in the air i guess
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options
    Lantz,

Alright man.....I am willing to sacrifice to help the board. Let's work it out and I will get it in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday. PM me with a list of what you have to trade. Thanks.

Ken
  • Options
    cool
    PM sentimage

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    and

sonicsfan vs. his computer

-------
    Still not got it fixed or know what the heck is going on
    after every 6 or 7 minutes everything gets very slow and then brings up the error "cannot find server"
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    No we can't all get along. It's not possible...it's just the fact that some people have no sense of humor whatsoever and they don't know how to react to it. It's like being mentally insane and being put into a pshchiatric home for the wack-o, yet your not insane...they just think you are, but your body doesn't look normal...but your fine. It's weird. Or it can be like trying to hang yourself but the rope never tightens enough, and you live.

Ok...someone go ahead and shoot me...
  • Options
    LOL WTF are ya ramblin' on about dude?

lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    Derrick,

You sure you are not the wack-o??? LOL....I am just kidding man....keep up that good sense of humor.

Ken
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    I LOVE EVERYONE AT CU!!!!!! ***cough***
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Syd Barrett 3:16...(some of you won't get it...that's the fun in it)...image