Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Lantz, you got a problem?

What the **** is your problem. First of all, I dont appreciate your rude comment. I have done nothing to anyone on this board. I have been honest and full of integrity. And now, since nothing has gone your way, your ready to cry...please.

Grow up Lantz, I have done nothing wrong.

Baljit

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Are you sure he was being rude, or was he making an honest sarcastic statement which shouldn't be viewed as "rude"? image
  • Options
    It was rude...this is what he said:

"Baljit- You are one of the shadiest,most dishonest,and unthoughtfull people that I have encountered here at CU. There is some content"

I wanted some Webbers from him, he never really got back to me. I end up getting most of them from other means and then he says this sh!t. I dont take anyones crap when it comes to challenging my integrity.

Does anyone else think what he's saying is true?
  • Options
    Why would he said that in the first place though? I'm sure he just didn't attack you ALL OF A SUDDEN and say that did he? Did you say anything to him to make him say this? Just wondering...
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    hehe...

he jus copied and pasted form his last post....

LMAO
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options

<< <i>I STILL NEED A LOT OF CHRIS WEBBER COMMONS SO PLEASE TAKE A LOOK. I AM ALSO WILLING TO BUY!! >>

When I PM you about buying,you say....

<< <i>Just trade man...sorry >>

????????????????????????????

Then I spend a lot of time going through ALL my Webbers to find a few cards you need (which are out of my own collection) and I find 6 or 7 that you say you need. But now you don't need them? You have found them all in the last week? And you want me to go through my cards again?

<< <i>Lantz, are you going to send me that Webber list ever??? >>

LMAO What a D!CKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!
    Not even a please,or a thank you!
    So you still think my complaint is unjustified? Sorry that your first run-in here at CU is with me,but I have a feeling it will not be your last.

Happy trading Baljit!!!!!!!!

lantz
    #2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    ::sniff sniff:: Hey,what's that smell?
    LOL

lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    ANGLE SUCKS ANGLE SUCKS

sorry, just read the word intergrity
    Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">
  • Options
    I asked him if he wanted to trade any of his webbers that I need. So he listed out 5 of them and I asked him to let me know if theres any others. That was June 9th I asked him. Then on June 12th he said he would look. On June 23rd I asked him again if he was going to send me a list. On the 24th, he said he will. In the meantime, I started to get some from ebay and other trades that I was going to get from him. Who knows when he was going to get back to me. Then on the 25th he asked me if I wanted to buy them. I didnt get back to his PM (I probably deleted it by accident, dont remember). Anyway, today he asked me if I still wanted to buy and I replied saying trade. Then he said that you previous posts say that you will buy, which he's right. I would buy but I always look to trade first. Then I replied saying sure, what you got. He then lists three of the five that I was initially looking for and by now, I got them or there incoming so I said no, dont need them, any others? Then he replys back with the old PM of the five listed. I reply back saying that I only need the one out of the five so what do you want. Then he posts that stupid a$$ comment.

Like how long are you supposed to wait. I should've said that I dont need them but I totally forgot about the previous PM.

So, am I all those things that he said??? I ask everyone?
  • Options
    who cares?
    References: just ask, I have 20+
    Ebay ID - hamdog510: 53 pos. 0 neg.
    ***Only 1 card away from completing my 2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity PATCH set***
    I need these Derek Jeters:
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy
    1993 Topps Inaugural Marlins
    1993 Topps Inaugural Rockies
    1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram
  • Options
    Lantz, your such an a$$hole. When you keep putting off a list or any deal, am I supposed to wait...your the d!ckhead little kid.
  • Options
    The next time somebody goes to the trouble of pulling cards out of their PERSONAL collection for you that you say you need.....take em' and shut up! LOL At least be respectfull about it.

Enjoy your stay at Collectors Universe tough guy!

lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    Lantz, I had no issue with you and I still wanted that one webber, your the one that put the "classless" comment up on the trading site post...remember. I got no issues with you until then.

And then you become a fortune teller saying that you think this wont be my last problem, please...Sh!t, I still want that one webber. Your call!

Baljit
  • Options
    Dude,just give me your addy. I'll send it to you. That was my intention in the first place. Do you think I just go through my collection,pulling out cards that I have been searching for for a couple years now,for anybody? C'mon man! I charish my collection. When I saw that you were a Webber collector, I pulled them all out to see if I could help ya. I'll send that EX Box Office Draws to you.

Lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    Lantz, if you wanted to do that, why that crappy comment. Anyway, I want to trade with ya for that Webber.

First, hope were cool, right???

Second, check out my tradelist at http://www.playercardcollectors.com and Ill trade you some cards for it...prefer base cards.

Let me know if were cool and if your will take back the comment you made. If you do, Im cool with ya.
    Baljit
  • Options
    Lantz, just wanted to let you know that you can say "dick" on this site...image lol...
  • Options
    D- Are you serious?! That is wonderfull!!!! DICK DICK DICK This is fantastic!!! Thanks Derrick....ya big DICK!!! LOL J?K

Lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    Lantz, are you going to respond to my last post...
  • Options
    I went ahead and deleted my reply to your "Site almost finished" post.

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    Good, thanks. Is there anything you want for my tradelist for that Webber. Some Shaq's, Garnetts, T-Macs?
  • Options
    No,that's OK. I really only collect Kings stuff. And I gave up the quest to collect EVERY Webber,so I can give ya all the lower-end inserts of him. Just PM me your addy and we'll call it a deal.

lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236

<< <i>who cares? >>

hehe... i don't...
    imageimageimageimageimage