Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Phone Hold Time? Time Sensitive Question for them

I've been on hold for a while and I have a time sensitive question that I need answered. Is the hold time several hours / will they never answer? Any suggestions on how to get a quick question answered?

Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

curious myself. left several messages two weeks again that have not been returned. waiting on hold wasnt even a option for me.

• Options
    Webb63Webb63 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭

Same here - I sent an email and the auto response was that it will take 5-7 business days to respond...that was a week ago today, so fingers crossed I hear back soon. In case someone may knows the answer I'm seeking, I'll throw it out there...I created a submission for the quarterly special (100 card minimum), printed the invoice/order but haven't mailed the package yet. Well, I then discovered another 30-40 cards to add. Since I don't have enough cards to meet the minimum count for a new order, I just want to add to the existing invoice/order. Unfortunately, the submission DRAFT is now gone and I can't pull it up to add more cards. Any suggestions, without having to re-create the original entire 230 card submission just to add another 30 cards?
    Thanks

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Webb63 said:
    Same here - I sent an email and the auto response was that it will take 5-7 business days to respond...that was a week ago today, so fingers crossed I hear back soon. In case someone may knows the answer I'm seeking, I'll throw it out there...I created a submission for the quarterly special (100 card minimum), printed the invoice/order but haven't mailed the package yet. Well, I then discovered another 30-40 cards to add. Since I don't have enough cards to meet the minimum count for a new order, I just want to add to the existing invoice/order. Unfortunately, the submission DRAFT is now gone and I can't pull it up to add more cards. Any suggestions, without having to re-create the original entire 230 card submission just to add another 30 cards?
    Thanks

You can just create a brand new submission and add the additional 30-40 cards to the new sub. The other submission form is not valid after 30 days anyway.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Webb63Webb63 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭

Thanks Grote - I actually received a message from customer service 10 minutes after my post. They said you can't recall a submission after 48 hours, so I ended up doing what you suggested.