Home Sports Talk
Options

Russell Wilson says he wants to play 10-15 more years

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been reported that Russell Wilson takes really good care of his body like Tom Brady does. Supposedly, Wilson has personal trainers, personal chefs, and spends $1.5 million a year on his body and health.

• Options
    edited August 30, 2020 9:45AM

I need to take better care of myself. The Reese's has become an issue lately, and those commercials don't help matters. Those commercials are a trap, designed to lure you in, and they're not sorry about it. They even admit they're not sorry about it!

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2020 10:12AM

@doubledragon said:
    I need to take better care of myself. The Reese's has become an issue lately, and those commercials don't help matters. Those commercials are a trap, designed to lure you in, and they're not sorry about it. They even admit they're not sorry about it!

They should be required to put cigarette type warning on Reeses' wrapper.

• Options

@hammer1 said:

@doubledragon said:

They should be required to put cigarette type warning on Reeses' wrapper.

Yes, and they put them up front at the checkout line so you can't help but see them while you're standing in line. A very sneaky thing to do!

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2020 11:53AM

I don't think he will last that long. That is a long time for an NFL player. Brady is an aberration. It isn't just about health, skills tend to diminish as well just as a matter of life. I hope he makes it but I just can't envision it.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love that Russell has the passion to say this but that is a long time and games to go. Good luck to him

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

i remember feeling like i could run through a wall at 30. wait till he hits the other side of 40. his body wont respond so well and he may have different feelings then.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to know.

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Maybe if he switches to Punter or Kicker

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

does he bathe in steroids like tom brady? Thats the key to a long career

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2020 9:08PM

The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant calls him " THE LITTLE GENERAL." He's the most fun and entertaining quarterback to watch that I have ever seen when I'm at the game. He's a dodger. Hope he gets his wish.