Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1961 Wilt - Worth a Review?

Wanted thoughts on if this Wilt is worth a review? Possible bump to an 8 would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2020 2:07PM

I think it would not bump. The bottom right corner looks like a little too much wear. Think it is graded correctly - but that is just one person’s opinion. It present beautifully and and the picture really pops!

• Options
    tkerstingtkersting Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

Bottom right corner holds it back. Nice centering for that card and good colors, nice card but looks like it’s in the right holder to me.

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree with the other two posts. That bottom right corner is why it will not bump. Killer card!!!

• Options
    DotStoreDotStore Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭

I think it's in the right holder. In order to get that .5 someone thought real hard about it already. But I see where you could be tempted to take it out of the holder and submit it raw. Looks like it would come back at least a 7 or 7.5 -- with the possibility of a slight bump to an 8. Put it this way, if I saw that in a 7 holder I would think it would qualify for one of those "Exceptional" or "Superior" Stickers...

• Options

Thanks for the feedback. Surface and centering are top notch for this card. I’m considering moving this card but wanted to get some opinions on a possible bump before doing so.