Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS - 1979-80 OPC Gretzky Rookie SGC 82 First Printing (BEAUTIFUL)

I have a beautiful 1979-80 OPC Gretzky Rookie available for sale. As you can see from the scans below, the card is graded an SGC 82, but I purchased this card a few years ago because I thought it was undergraded, and definitely one of the nicest 6.5s I have ever seen (given the PSA wait times, I never tried to cross it). Check out the scans on VCP, and this card is certainly nicer than almost every other PSA or SGC 6.5 listed, and frankly is better than most 7s and 7.5s. The corners on this card are amazing. The only flaws are the L/R centering, and the typical black printing on the front. The back is beautiful. Also, this is a first print run Gretzky as evident by the 2 blue lines down the reverse. The first print runs are much rarer than other printings, and I understand much more desirable.

Card is on fire and only going up. I'm looking for $2650 shipped on this one (check or pp gift). Cross this to a 7 (or a 7.5) as it deserves, and make a good penny! (A PSA 6 just sold for $4300 2 days ago, and this one is much nicer! - https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/164336313277?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l10137)

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.