Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

COMC is processing again

LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

kind of. I don't recall exactly when I sent this batch in, but post-COVID knowledge, pre widespread shutdowns and their notice of not processing 12 week orders ...

1 items have been added to your '*******' account. We have now processed 1 of the estimated 570 items from Batch #113*****.

My 'vintage' order sent in the same box got mostly processed months ago, but still has 2 lingering.

Comments

• Options
    CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

What about shipping? I have a bunch of cards I bought that I want shipped to me soon and I could not believe the ridiculous delivery dates that they are quoting...

• Options

No idea. I honestly thought it was a joke when they sent the email yesterday, but no they had actually processed one card out of 570. Normally, I'll see them in batches of 80-100+ over a few days time.

• Options
    NorcalNorcal Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

I have had approx. 55 cards added to my account in the last 4 days so it looks like they are processing again.

• Options
    morton35morton35 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Other than the current processing delays, how are they to deal with? I have bought from them without issue but never sold anything through them. Seems like it would be mostly painless.
    Chris

• Options

@morton35 said:
    Other than the current processing delays, how are they to deal with? I have bought from them without issue but never sold anything through them. Seems like it would be mostly painless.
    Chris

I've used them for years. It's a piece of cake for $1-20 stuff I don't want to deal with myself on eBay. They take care of scanning and listing, the only thing you have to do is set a price once they're ready. Just make sure to familiarize yourself with what you can sell for at least a buck on there, otherwise fees will eat up everything ($0.30/card processing fee + 5% of sales price).

• Options
    ReedDACWReedDACW Posts: 39 ✭✭✭

I sent in 4,000 cards in early July at once; when they received it I got an email saying 21 days. I'm like "sure, whatever."

21 days on the nose they were all listed. I still can't believe it. It'll take me three times as long to price them!

• Options
    morton35morton35 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Excellent. Was considering going with them to sell some odd ball and mid-range items. Seems like the place to go. I certainly do not have 4000 to send in, but it will free up some space and maybe let me buy something with the proceeds. Thanks

• Options

new fee is .50/card on vintage

• Options

@thatguy822 said:
    new fee is .50/card on vintage

Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear in my prior post. $0.30/card on 12 week, $0.50/card vintage these days. I miss the $0.10/card or $70/box annual specials they used to run. Adjust submissions based on cost, always.

• Options

I'm up to 2/570 processed :D

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭