Home Q & A Forum
Options

Need Help on how to Submit Coins to PCGS

Hi,
I have some coins I want to submit to PCGS but I have no idea what to do. I do have a sign in membership but not a silver, gold or plat. Do I need to join one of them to submit? I have a 1965 Quarter FS-101 verified by Coneca, Would I do regular, economy or modern? For the error do I pay the $65 also. What are the fees to submit this coin? On the mailing the $10 fee for submission, is that per coin or just an additional fee per submission added to the shipping fees. Sorry, it is very confusing and I want to do it right the first time. I also have a 1969 D Kennedy Half missing clad layer on the front. Would it be worth getting graded?
Thank you for your help
Ginny

Answers

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have a dealer that you know and trust, it would be good to have them send it in with a lot of coins they may be sending in. It will save on the shipping (which is expensive because it is Registered), and they may know the best submission fee for what you need/want.

thefinn
  • Options

Thank you. I will call around tomorrow.

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thefinn said:
    If you have a dealer that you know and trust, it would be good to have them send it in with a lot of coins they may be sending in. It will save on the shipping (which is expensive because it is Registered), and they may know the best submission fee for what you need/want.

If you don’t have a PCGS subscription that’s what I would suggest. That how I got 2 of my Morgan’s graded.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics