Home Sports Talk
Options

does Earl Thomas make Antonio Brown look sane?

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

first the dude flipped off his head coach (and his entire team's sideline), and now he was cut by his new team before the season ever started after jacking a teammate

my prediction: he winds up playing with a star on his helmet

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

1 rated safety for the last 5 years. Another waste of talent. According to reports players agreed with release or trade options. Not very popular in the clubhouse.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now all Earl needs to do is shake that booty and he'll be right up there with Antonio!

!

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok DD that’s disturbing

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:
    Ok DD that’s disturbing

m

😂😂😂😂 Thank you, I like you too.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Earls agenda is he wants to be a Cowboy. His best playing days are behind him so he might be out of most teams interests? AB is flat out more crazy, Earl is just a hot tempered moron

• Options

Not sorry. Reese's.

• Options

He certainly is making a case for teammate of the year.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Earl is a great idiot, but Antonio will always be our idiot GOAT.

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2020 12:54PM

I'm guessing Seahawks culture of the coach being fun loving, taking off his shirt, jumping off lockers...etc has somehow led to internal problems. There were no real issues that the public knew about until Thomas' last season. And then he truly seemed like a bad apple, not just upset; but possibly a bad apple. This kind of shocked the Seahawks fans. I remember thinking when he flipped off the coaching staff/GM that that was the last football moment for Paul Allen just before he died. I mean he writes the checks and had to be quite disappointed with Earl. Then he goes to a team with a tough hard nosed culture and does not fit in basically right away. Coaching in the NFL is tough; but they set the tone. Pats Coach does not allow any BS from anyone. He will cut anyone who does not want to adopt the culture. And it works. I actually think Pete Carroll has been good for the Hawks; but I'm not totally sure the team actually has fulfilled it's potential under him. All time Defense at one point and an exceptional QB. You are expected to be good with those 2 things. They won a SB and gave another away. Strange legacy to say the least. Earl better get his stuff together. He is still a great talent.

• Options

Ravens release Earl Thomas.

Dallas Cowboys head coach asked about Earl. Mike replies it’s all about locker room chemistry. Meaning, we don’t need the distraction.

Owner Jerry Jones asked about Earl. Well I , I, I, looked at those things, I make the decisions I, I I. How the hell can you take the Cowboys seriously?

Jerry could screw up Jello. What a joke to hire a coach to replace your 8-8 flunky to undermine him. Dumb sh$t award.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

he sure seems the type BB could rehabilitate.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.