Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Someone Say There Was No “Two Way Market” In Moderns? Check out these real buy prices on 2009 UHR’s

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2, 2020 1:52AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

BUYING UHR’s AT WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE HIGHEST PRICES IN AMERICA TODAY!

2009 $20 Ultra High Relief ( UHR ) PCGS MS70 - $2,300 (any label)

2009 $20 Ultra High Relief ( UHR ) PCGS MS70 PL - $3,300 (any label)

2009 $20 Ultra High Relief ( UHR ) PCGS MS70 PL First Strike - $6,000 (who said First Strike is worthless?)

Also will buy Mercanti or David Hall signed inserts & nice MS70FS examples - please offer.

No spots and true 70PL quality please. We try to sell only nice coins to our customers.

No deal is final until I confirm it back in writing. Payment made usually in 1-2 business days after coins received. Millions of dollars of buys here by me over the years - all problem-free.

If you also have 2015, 2017 or 2019 High Relief coins for sale... please tell me what you want for them. I am the Stronger buyer.

Thanks, Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold shouldn't be included in that analysis, you know that.

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keets. First, I am not sure what “analysis” you are talking about? Gold rising maybe $700 in 11 years since release date, while the FSPL coin rises $3,700 during same period? How much is gold included in that (see below)?

Second, the beautiful thing about “bullion” coins is gold is ALWAYS INCLUDED in my analysis. It is the base value. And, there are always 2 ways to win with these coins. Gold rising or the numismatic value (or interest) being included, OR BOTH. In the (3) coins listed above, #1 wins due to rising gold. #2 and #3 win due to rising gold and “numismatic value or interest” being included.

Thirdly, I don’t even understand the objection in the first place to the notion that the base metal should not be considered into the question of a two-way market. I would be buying these coins if gold was $2,000 an ounce or $500 an ounce. And have been consistently for (11) years at every spot gold level.

My checkbook remains open and waiting...

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • I have a PCGS MS70PL for $3299 retail, so if you're paying $3000 and working on 10% to match then you sir have a smart model.

Ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mitch, my only point was/is that it seems AGE's and ASE's are sort of their own niche market and not something I would consider as a Modern Market.

Keets. Surely, the “Top 100 Modern” Registry set contains everything from some bullion coins to the rarest regular issue business strike moderns to these 2009 UHR coins. I’ll consider buying just about EVERY coin in the Top 100 Modern set in top the grades (that are legal to own. Lol). Doubles, triples- I don’t care. Obviously, I don’t need low grade examples of some of them.

If anyone has some great Modern coins to offer me- please do. I’ll try to save you the trouble of consigning them to auction and waiting 3-4 months to get paid from date of mailing coins off to many auction houses to the date your check arrives. I really want to buy millions of dollars of modern coins right now at fair prices. Send me a PM and say hello.

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin

• Thanks for the smooth transaction on the items I sold you!

** TexasAKHouston **
    Successful BST transactions with: PerryHall, wondercoin, gowithmygut, RonB, oreville
  • Cent1225Cent1225 Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

Mitch,
    A pleasure doing business with you.
    Great Transaction
    Thank you Sir
    Doug

For Long You Live and High You Fly
    And Smiles You'll give and Tears You'll Cry
    And All You Touch and All You See
    Is All Your Life Will Ever Be.

Breathe
    Pink Floyd
    DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Successful Transactions with pnies, bidask, wrighty, jwitten, wondercoin, bp777, liefgold, pippa2008, Elmerfusterpuck, and MANY others.

• AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CHRISatMINTstateGOLD said:
    I have a PCGS MS70PL for $3299 retail, so if you're paying $3000 and working on 10% to match then you sir have a smart model.

Wait 10% in coins and metals is good?

My field is drastically different than this and I dont crunch numbers the same way, can't say I ever really sat down to check.. I more just keep a running total of napkin math with a few worst case scenarios thrown in and just make sure I stay ahead. It works spectacularly for me so I just never bothered doing anything else.

ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin