Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Wizard Coin Supply

I ordered a digital gauge. Upon receipt, I discovered it to be inoperative. I emailed Wizard, asking how to proceed. Does anyone know what sort of response I can expect?

Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD

Comments

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

They may ask a few questions but they will satisfy you.
    That has been my experience.

• Options

Agreed ...They are good to deal with

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Solid company.

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, they promptly sent me a new battery. Unfortunately, it was the incorrect battery for the caliper that I had purchased. So, another round of emails is forthcoming.

DPOTD
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2020 12:59PM

Wizard will make it right. They are good people.

Edited for spelling ...

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

Snag your digital calipers at Harbour Freight for $9. Digital scale too. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two purchases from them. First was a SCWC catalog shipped in a recycled coin tube box, which sat on my front steps clearly visible from the street all day until I got home. Any coin related business should know it's not cool to ship stuff in packaging that could identify the contents. Second was an order of safe-t-mailers, sent a question about them after receiving the package, never got a reply.

FWIW...

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replacement battery arrived today. Yay. Now I need to order more Chinese cash so I can put the digital caliper to use!

DPOTD