Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Roll of Libertads,1878 roll, $80+ 90% at under MELT, Morgans too!

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 1, 2020 10:42AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

All,

New thread, some new items for you to pursue/peruse. Given the volatility in the spot market, I am trying to price these as fairly as possible, though things are changing quickly, it seems like, in both directions. If you think they are not priced well, contact me and maybe we can work something out! As usual, I accept PPFF, PPGS +3%, Venmo, check, and MO.

This group of 4 ASEs are smoe of the key dates in the series. One1986 and 3 1994 ASEs are in this pile, all priced below grey sheet bid. $155 $145 shipped. Tough dates and they are BU. Not sure how they would grade on the scale though, as stuff above 68 gets crazy for my eyes.

A hundred or so dollars of 90% in quarters. $20.5x face (per $10). Quantities available include:

$84 face quarters (all washies)
Example photo:

Solid date 1983 BU Libertad roll, $730, delivered. Has original label on outside of tube. THIS IS THE LAST ROLL!!! These also command a pretty good premium over spot, and as you can see by searching on APMEX , JP Morgan, or other sites, most places are SOLD OUT of these.

For your consideration here is a solid roll of 1878 Morgan dollars, reverse of 78, circulated, from F or so to AU. Not a usual sight to see on BST, so perhaps these will go quickly. Right now, circluated morgans pre-1921 are selling between $32-35 each, as dealer-dealer wholesale. Let's move this roll out at $695 shipped insured. Or, if you want blocks of 5 or 10, I could do that too.

A couple cheap, quick morgans. $50 for the MS 62 PCI IS SOLD.

I picked this up a long while ago, can't believe it hasn't left my possession yet, but it has been hard to part with. This OLD holder 1880s dollar has gorgeous blueberry toning to left offset by a wonderful orange and gold to the right. Amazing luster in hand. The reverse has some lovely overlapping oranges around the rim, leaving the center a flashy white. The MS 65 grade, while CAC approved, might easily go 65+ or 66 by today's standards. If you are not happy with this coin in hand, I will gladly take it back, no questions asked. Asking an easy $259 delivered.

Have something else on your mind? Maybe I've got it in stock. Give me a shout and let me see if I do. Email doesn't cost a penny! I’ve got more to list shortly!

Cheers,
Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments