Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Problem Order - How to Reach PSA?

One of my recent orders was flagged as a problem order. Two of my orders show the same submission number, so I think I may have included two copies of the same submission form and omitted the correct form on one order. The pizza tracker page says to call PSA, which I have done. Unfortunately, when you call right now if goes to voicemail. Likewise, I haven't heard back via email. I assumed they are just super backed up on the customer service side, but I would like to get my order fixed so it doesn't linger longer than needed. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to reach PSA right now? Thanks!

Comments

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have reached them. My only advice is to wait.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

i would keep calling until it is resolved.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2020 10:10PM

Fuel the jet and have the Maybach sitting at the airstrip.

ETA: I suggest using John Wayne vs ACI. Will save your driver 15 mins of traffic to & fro.

edited August 13, 2020 7:18AM

@wrestlingcardking said:
    i would keep calling until it is resolved.

This is certainly one strategy people like to use.

I worked for a time selling "decorated" shirts and jackets, silkscreened and embroidered with logos and names etc.

Some customers seemed to start calling on their order status before I even got back to the office to put in their order.

Gigantic pain in the a$$. I then would call over to the embroidery department to check on the order and usually interrupt their work to look it up, delaying the process for everyone.

Unless there is a problem, in which case you will be contacted, your order will simply get done when it is done. Every one is aware they are buried with work. People constantly calling with (stupid?) questions about their orders is only going to make the problem worse for everyone.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

A mom and pop shop is different than someone who is there to just answer calls. I have found that some of my emails or messages have not been responded in a timely manner at all. If the response time was better then I would be willing to wait. I have a message now that has not been responded to in about six weeks.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

@wrestlingcardking said:
    A mom and pop shop is different than someone who is there to just answer calls. I have found that some of my emails or messages have not been responded in a timely manner at all. If the response time was better then I would be willing to wait. I have a message now that has not been responded to in about six weeks.

Not a Mom and Pop shop, American Linen.

Six weeks is too long.

• empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭

Closing the loop on this, someone from PSA reached out and took care of it, which is much appreciated. I had put some 1969 Topps Basketball rulers in card savers folded as they were issued in packs. PSA won’t unfold them without written permission for fear of damaging them. I had never submitted them before. Lesson learned for next time.

@empigtv said:
    Closing the loop on this, someone from PSA reached out and took care of it, which is much appreciated. I had put some 1969 Topps Basketball rulers in card savers folded as they were issued in packs. PSA won’t unfold them without written permission for fear of damaging them. I had never submitted them before. Lesson learned for next time.

Glad you finally got an answer.