Home Sports Talk

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't seen Drew on the forum today, he'll get a kick out of this thread about him.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait,Bronco's name is Drew? No wonder he hates Bill Belichick so much! B)

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was out floating on the ocean for a few days B)

I have a more nuanced view than drew , a non-drew view if you will. I want college football to die in a fire forever more but I don't understand why they can't play this season ;)

Don't let these 18-24 year olds come to football they will get corona !

Lets turn all the 18-24 year olds loose away from class and they will all remain indoors masked at all times and not get the corona !

;) ? Every one of these idiots is going to be at a keg party coughing all over each other for 3 months and get the corona anyway.

@bronco2078 said:

I have a more nuanced view than drew , a non-drew view if you will. I want college football to die in a fire forever more but I don't understand why they can't play this season ;)

Lets turn all the 18-24 year olds loose away from class and they will all remain indoors masked at all times and not get the corona !

;) ? Every one of these idiots is going to be at a keg party coughing all over each other for 3 months and get the corona anyway.

Classic response!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

kidding aside don't you agree they will get it faster without being at school? What else are they going to do , work? At like jobs? :D

It will be a corona party every night

I'm done with corona hysteria , I have been waiting 30+ days for my corona test results , I'm so nervous , what if I have it? :o Oh yeah right , I'd be either dead or recovered by now guess it wasn't that important to know after all

this website both sucks and blows by the way. I have 13 blockers on my browser and it still managed to do 10 things I didn't want when I clicked on it.
    It opened 2 video windows on top of each other and tried to play both at the same time then bitched at me about cookies , asked me to whitelist the site then put a blob over the article so i couldnt read it

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

kidding aside don't you agree they will get it faster without being at school? What else are they going to do , work? At like jobs? :D

It will be a corona party every night

I'm done with corona hysteria , I have been waiting 30+ days for my corona test results , I'm so nervous , what if I have it? :o Oh yeah right , I'd be either dead or recovered by now guess it wasn't that important to know after all

Yes I absolutely agree

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

I have a more nuanced view than drew , a non-drew view if you will.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

this website both sucks and blows by the way. I have 13 blockers on my browser and it still managed to do 10 things I didn't want when I clicked on it.
    It opened 2 video windows on top of each other and tried to play both at the same time then bitched at me about cookies , asked me to whitelist the site then put a blob over the article so i couldnt read it

you must not be living right. i've clicked on it numerous times and have yet to experience any of that.

it is worth the hassle. wildly entertaining. the dude cusses a lot and is on point throughout.