Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Fireworks, Mua-ha-ha-ha

image I have fireworks...yes I do...mua-ha-ha, bottle rockets and firecrackers, waterproof firecrackers to be exact......heh heh heh, pyrooooo! image

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Ahhhhh...what a relief! image
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Here's my good buddy Bill Ray...image
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    well my little buddy has this for you.......image
  • Options
    GrahamGraham Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Im a HUGE pyro!!!!!

Bottle rockets and firecrackers are alright...but they get boring after a while, im into stuff like re-loadable shells, roman candles and some homemade smaller stuff, their illegal here but i have ways to get them. image
  • Options
    yeah, I'm into the homemade smaller stuff.....I almots bought a $140 reloadable shell set today but I think that $140 would be better spent somewhere else...I settled for $30 in small-medium rockets and a sh!tload of firecrackers......we can't have things that fly here in oregon or firecrackers, so me and a friend drove up to washington to get the good stuff today.....im out...
  • Options
    take all the flammable powder out of like 20 Ground Blooms & put it in a pile on concrete & take a long match or BBQ lighter & light it... it'll make a mushroom cloud like 3 feet tall
  • Options
    lol, whoo-hooooo, that's nothing, I've done worse with picolo pete's and whatnot......ever made a ground bloom fly? it's really awesome..pm me for details and I'll tell ya in the morning....later kev.
  • Options
    GrahamGraham Posts: 57 ✭✭
    $140 for consumer shells is a bit much, must have been a nice kit though.

Just lighting the powder of 20 ground blooms is kinda a waste, you could make firecrackers or green stars with it easly.

Piccolo pete's have some potential, the whistle mix inside when in powder burns really fast and is good for small firecrackers (when i mean small i mean nothing that could blow a body part off). Their good for people looking for firecrackers in an area where only crappy fireworks like fountain and novelties are sold. Along with "Jumping Jacks", just put some hot glue over the two little hole's, let it dry and you have either a red or green firecracker.
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    what i like to do is take the crackering balls and open them up and pour all the powder into one of those orange medicine bottles that you get from the doctor. Then put a hole in the cap for a wick and duct tape the whole bottle...Make sure you tape the lid to the bottle too.....Light it and throw it and youve got the loudest thing on earth...image.....so much fun.....hehehe
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!
  • Options
    hmm wonder who is gonna be the first to lost a finger, lol
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    i take no responsibility for my post above this one.....lol........
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!