Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

2015 Canada GOLD Fractional set (The Maple Leaf) 4 Coins-1.4 oz of gold

numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

These sets were limited to only 600.Please note,I only ship within the U.S.Please see in the 1st pic that the outer box, left side, has a small amount of pinching/scrunching towards the top.Also,in the second pic, the whiteish marks are reflections and are not on the box.$2900 dlvd for this uncommon set of problem free gold (currently on 9/12/20 melt is 2716).Payment must be via a fee free method.PP gift (or pay the 3%) or a check (with time to clear if unknown to me).These sets are few and far between and sell on eBay (albeit rarely) for $500+ more than my price.

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, I like it !!! 👍

Timbuk3
  • Options

Bump for a new lower price.

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options

Bumped with a new, lower price!