Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1988 Topps Tiffany "UK" Minis

HalfNipponeseHalfNipponese Posts: 118 ✭✭✭

I didn't read the description well and my itchy trigger finger bought a sealed box of 1988 Topps Tiffany "UK" Mini cards. I thought I was buying the regular set. Does anyone know what the print run was on that set? The box I bought is still sealed and I'm debating on whether or not to crack it. Thanks

Visit :)MyRareCards.com :) to see my publicly curated collection. I'm currently in open beta so please PM me any suggestions. The only point of the site is to share my favorite cards and manage my collection. Optimized for mobile devices.

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think it was ever announced. Just looking at the pops vs the US Tiffany set for Nolan Ryan since he seems to top the most graded, ~50 -> ~400, and extrapolating, best guess around 3K.

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 2 sets of the mini 88 UK Tiffany. Decent sets, but centering is garbage and I did not have a single card that was gradeable.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    HalfNipponeseHalfNipponese Posts: 118 ✭✭✭

@rexvos said:
    I have 2 sets of the mini 88 UK Tiffany. Decent sets, but centering is garbage and I did not have a single card that was gradeable.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll leave it sealed if the chances of getting a clean Roger Clemens is minimal. I really only care about the Red Sox cards.

Visit :)MyRareCards.com :) to see my publicly curated collection. I'm currently in open beta so please PM me any suggestions. The only point of the site is to share my favorite cards and manage my collection. Optimized for mobile devices.