Home Sports Talk
Options

Not to top Doubledragon...post the most eclectic pics you have...sports or otherwise.

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 4, 2020 7:43AM in Sports Talk

My contributions:

This is what happens when bears detect food left in the wrong place!

Me, saving a hummingbird

It gets cold in northern New Hampshire!

The horrible day a truck hit my beloved 1973 corvette. I almost made angel status that morning...it was pretty close!! This is the biggest piece that was left after I got hit.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, those Corvette and airplane pictures are insane! I'm glad you survived that accident. That must have been terrifying.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Man, those Corvette and airplane pictures are insane! I'm glad you survived that accident. That must have been terrifying.

Yup, a bad morning. I was helping a friend who was a repo guy find a car...I got lost in the rain and dark...last thing I saw was headlights. Thank God he swerved left at the last second, or I would have been toasted, or severely hurt. It happened in a flash...you never know when disaster comes to your door.

My sweet toy, 1973. I added the 1969 side exhaust, that I think really added to the look of the car.

Livin the dream...me, 1973.

A very, very bad day., 1974.

• Options

@MCMLVTopps, you look so cool sitting on that car! I'm glad you survived it buddy.🍻🖒

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

AWESOME pics and thread Al! I will dig some up soon 👍👍🍻

• Options

I have an uncle that is a guitar playing addict. He lives for playing guitars and he knows how to have a good time. Here is a photo of him when he met Zakk Wylde. If you don't know who Zakk Wylde is, he is the guitarist who plays with Ozzy Osbourne. If you've heard the song "Perry Mason" by Ozzy Osbourne, he is the guitarist who tears it up in that song. My uncle is on the far left with the red bandana and the beer. Zakk Wylde is in the middle. This photo was taken in the early 2000s. My uncle told me that Zakk Wylde was drinking beer all night like it was water. This photo was taken when Zakk Wylde was in my hometown of Greensboro NC.

Here is the poster from his stop in Greensboro.

Here is a photo of Zakk Wylde with Ozzy.

• Options

The Panthers suck!

• Options

I don't care about the Panthers anymore!

• Options
    edited August 4, 2020 1:43PM

I care, but only a little!

Now give me your clothes!