Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Help me fill a few Modern Dansco albums.....

erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2, 2020 1:37PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Got a few albums that have been sitting with holes too long and Id like to check them off the list! Looking to fill them with mint state/proof coins. The list is below and these should be readily available to most collectors and just sitting around. Let me know if you can help and what you would like for them!

Jefferson: 1953 P, 1982 P
Lincoln Proof/SMS only 65, 66, 67
Kennedy: 83D
Washington: 82Dx2, 83P, 83D
Washington Proof: 67(SMS), 68S, 70S, 92S Silver, 93S Silver, 94S Silver, 95S Silver, 96S Silver, 97S Silver, 98S Silver

Comments

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sure I have a couple of the cents and earlier Washies Jason.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

Been a long time since we communicated, but I'm still around and found myself doing a lot of coins. Short story long, I should be able to fill most of your list!

I have moved to Colorado from California - and glad I did!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

List updated!

• Options

Several more checked off!!!!

• Options

I'm sure I have some Kennedy halves you need in my personal collection. May have some nice coins in the work inventory for your other collections?? check out Mintstategold.com for certified rarities and I'll message you about the clad halves from home tonight.

• Options

I have an SMS '66 Lincoln you can have

• Options
    smalltimesmalltime Posts: 171 ✭✭✭

I can probably fill all your Kennedy needs with uncirculated mint state coins. Pm me with what you need.

• Options

Lots knocked off now....final stretch!

• Options

Bump

• Options

Updated list. Thanks for all your help fellow collectors!