Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ichiro Japanese rookies...which is best?

Is there a consensus most valuable Ichiro Japanese rookie, or is it too close to call between a few options?

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

weTopps? 😉

• Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭

The Takara is the most expensive (and rarest)... Tomy ID 2nd series is probably the runner up.

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

@baz518 said:
    The Takara is the most expensive (and rarest)... Tomy ID 2nd series is probably the runner up.

Thanks. Can you post a pic of the Tamara?

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭

I personally hate the design, think the BBM and Tomy are both better looking cards.