Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold

CoinshowmanCoinshowman Posts: 147 ✭✭✭

I've a group of silver proof sets for sale. By my count, $18.50 in silver coins and $30.70 in other coins. Between the silver content and face value coins, over $350 in value. I'd think shipping would be around $15 insured. If anyone is interested in offering north of $360 for the group, I'd like to sell. Not looking to get rich, nor am I motivated to give them away.

2010 x 5

Greg

Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins

Comments

• Options
    CoinshowmanCoinshowman Posts: 147 ✭✭✭

ttt

Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins